Powerful Multi-Phase Extraction (MPE) with 99.9% Runtime
At every step, our team focuses on making our equipment powerful, versatile and easy to maintain. Our Multi-Phase Extractor 2700 Series is another example of our innovative design in action. Our integrated treatment system incorporates an oil/water separator and vacuum air stripper in one system, reducing maintenance. This extremely quiet unit makes it ideal for operation in residential areas.
Oil & Gas
- In situ
- Drilling waste sites
- Other spills including flowline/pipeline breaks
- Upstream Oil and Gas Industry including refineries, oil and gas drilling sites, oil and gas battery sites, flare pits and other spills
- Downstream Oil and Gas Industry including gas stations and bulk fuel storage facilities
- Retired gas stations, fuel/refinery sites, spills
- Former Manufactured Gas Plants (FMGPs)
- Asphalt plants
The Science Behind the MPE
All of our MPEs have 300% fewer moving parts compared to competing technologies, while boasting 99.9% runtime reliability. Our MPEs have a host of engineering firsts with our Integrated Treatment System (ITS) that is an all-in-one oil/water separator and vacuum air stripper. The system lets you use various flow rates, vacuums and motor sizes on a variety of sites. Operates from 5 to 60 HP depending on power constraints and required flow rates and vacuums. The increased efficiency and onsite options saves time and money.