Screw Press, Nijhuis
Water Treatment System
ID#1555 | 2019 | Regina SK Canada | Status: Available
Screw Press, Nijuis Industries
Reduce your Sludge Dewatering Costs!
With its longstanding industrial experience, Nijhuis Industries is your solution provider and sludge screw press manufacturer for cost-effective sludge dewatering, to deal with a wide range types of sludge. That being said, the Nijhuis Screw Press (NSP) unit is suitable to handle both biological and physical-chemical types of sludge.
Sludge dewatering treatment with a Nijhuis Screw Press (NSP) effectively generates dewatered cake with high dry solids content and a good quality of centrate water, resulting in significant sludge volume reduction. Hence, costs associated with sludge disposal will be minimized. The NSP unit consists of pre-assembled components which enable the dewatering system to be flexible and easy to install, either as part of a total wastewater treatment solution project or as a stand-alone system in a new or existing plant. Furthermore, the smart design configuration reserves low footprint for the total sludge dewatering system with a NSP unit.
- Wide range of industries
- Physical-chemical sludge and biological sludge dewatering
- New and/or exisiting wastewater treatment plants
- Cost-effective & Flexible screw press design and solution
- No pre-dewatering needed
- Reduced sludge volume with typical dry solids content of 20%
- Solids capture of more than 95%, reducing filtrate treatment cost
- Automatic washing system, reducing operational downtime
- Adaptable to local requirements and conditions, several units with different sizes are available
- Low footprint
- Low flocculant consumption
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance
Contact us for rental details